Coaching is proven to be one of the most powerful ways to achieve lasting, positive change.
I work with clients in these 5 areas:
- Clarify your direction – Get crystal clear about where you’re headed and what you want to achieve.
- Strategize your actions – Have a plan with defined steps so you know every day that you’re focusing on what is most important.
- Upgrade your skills – Time management, communication, confidence, making decisions, and more.
- Optimize your environment – Upgrade the physical, mental and emotional parts of your life to achieve your goals much easier and faster.
- Master your psychology – Resolve and make peace with anything that’s slowing you down or stopping you. Mindset is 95% of success.
Coaching is done “virtually” over the telephone or video conference, from the convenience of your home or office. I do require that you be in a relatively quiet and focused place in order to devote your full attention to our sessions together.
My clients report feeling more energized, focused and confident within the first few sessions.
I works with clients for 6-12 months at a time.
Before each session, you would complete a Prep Form – this outlines your recent wins and challenges, and outlines what you’d like to focus on in the upcoming session.
I take the privacy and security of my clients’ information very seriously. Everything shared between you and I would be confidential. Beyond that, I use a triad of online security systems in order to protect your records.
Coaching should not be confused with therapy; Therapy focuses mainly on the past and the origin of problems and diagnosis.
My coaching gives people practical tools for today and the future. I assist who you are TODAY to get the results you want for TOMORROW.
My ideal client is someone who…
- Is willing to think big
- Takes personal responsibility
- Gives lots of candid feedback
- Shows up and commits
- Is open to good things happening